Wednesday 12 January 2011

Queensland is going under: and this blog too, for a while.

Amplify

I have been quiet - but can't help it.
This picture says it all.
Queensland is my home state - and I am far from it.
But my rellies and friends are there.
And I am sad for them and for Queensland.
Can't blog at the moment.
Blogging seems to be a pointless pursuit
while people are dying, homes are destroyed,
and people and animals are being evacuated.
When its all over will be time enough to start again.
Meanwhile, my heart is too sad.
Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

  1. My thoughts are with you and yours.. please spare a couple of thoughts for my brother, his partner and 3 kids up in Brisbane too.

    Kind Regards
    Belinda

    ReplyDelete

This blog does not take Anonymous comments. Experience shows that comments cluttered with "Anonymous" are boring and people don't know whether "Anonymous" is one person or many. This is not a decision about freedom of speech. It is a decision about boring or unwillingness to be known by even a pseudonym.

Total Pageviews